- Degree / Certification in HR (MBA HR/ MSW etc.); Relevant certification in Compensation / Benefits is an added advantage
- Recruitment sourcing experience ,preferably in a professional / shared services or agency environment
- Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing techniques and skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple searches with varying priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills; strong influencing capabilities
- Ability to build and cultivate strong client and candidate relationships
- Superb problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities; distinctive attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous and ever-changing environment
- Strong knowledge of the local talent market and sourcing channels
- Drive to achieve aggressive recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity; track record as self-starter; discreet, respectful and caring with confidential information
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Chennai (India) as part of McKinsey's Business Presentation Design Services team, which is part of McKinsey & Company's global support network, consisting of several globally operating teams that support our consultants from research, analytics, IT, assistant support and presentation design. You will be part of our Talent Acquisition (TA) team and reporting to the Head of TA.
McKinsey Business Presentation Design Services*, which is part of McKinsey & Company's global support network, consisting of several globally operating teams that support our consultants from research, analytics, IT, assistant support and presentation design.
Our teams in the Business Presentation Design support translate the findings made during the consulting process into compelling visuals, charts and presentations. In India, McKinsey Business Presentation Design Services has offices in Chennai, located in Ascendas International Techpark, and in Thiruvananthapuram's Technopark. With a total size of over 1300 colleagues, our teams work on a 24x7 basis and across 3-shifts.
- McKinsey Business Presentation Design Services is legally registered in India as Visual Graphics Computing Services India Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for proactively identifying and developing a talent pipeline by leveraging a variety of sourcing methods and tools including social media sites and Web 2.0 technologies.
You will work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with recruiting colleagues, hiring managers and relevant stakeholders at all levels.
You will problem solve, create 'go-to-market' strategies, and define the candidate identification strategy for each role. You will drive the candidate identification strategy through sourcing potential and passive candidates using multiple strategies; including cold calling into competitive companies, online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching on internet portals, blogs, contact lists, networking, and attending industry related events, and continually expanding your network through leveraging these groups.
You will generate interest through clearly articulating and selling the McKinsey value proposition to candidates using creative marketing and social media messaging and you will take an active role in screening and pre-qualifying potential candidates to determine their fit. In addition, you will develop a pipeline for current and future hiring needs and foster relationships with passive talent and recruiters.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top