- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent area
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Architecture and Software Development
- Demonstrated technical capability developing applications using multiple stacks, with deep expertise in at least one of the following backend stacks: Java, Node.JS, Express/Kraken/Senecajs, Npm JSpring Framework, Hibernate, Maven, Ant etc. Rails, Capistrano, Rspec, Cucumber. Python, Django.
- Should be conversant with Devops methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior client business and IT executives on technology decisions
- Excellent leadership skills and enjoys teaching/mentoring others
- Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team
- Distinct customer focus and quality mind-set
- Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building
- Ability to work both independently and in various team settings
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our Bangalore office as part of Digital McKinsey.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. Our Digital practice focuses on building cutting-edge applications utilizing the latest in technology frameworks & platforms, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that delivers maximum impact from day one.
What You'll Do
You will be engaged with our world-class engineering and program teams to build products and solutions for internal and external clients.
You will be involved in leading agile implementation and transformation projects at Fortune 500 companies. You will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that McKinsey's craft stays on the leading edge of technology.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top