Service Innovation Expert - Support Excellence Team
- 5 years experience leading Continuous Improvement / lean / or / service delivery agile projects
- In-depth knowledge of Lean or Agile and project management methodologies
- Influencing and coaching skills
- Exceptional process management skills
- Strong ability to orchestrate and facilitate collaboration across cross-functional and geographic boundaries
- Strong Customer Service mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Creative / Outside of the box thinking
- Works well under pressure and with multiple projects running in parallel
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate a diverse / challenging environment
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the Customer Service Innovation team which is in charge of supporting the IT Support - Customer Service Management (CSM) transformation to improve our colleague's service experience. You will be part of a global team distributed across San Jose, Costa Rica, Prague, Toronto and Dusseldorf.
The team requires an expert in Continuous Improvement, Lean or Agile methodologies to bring our Continuous Improvement programs to the next level, supporting the transformation by enabling a more agile organization.
What You'll Do
You will lead cross-functional Continuous Improvement and Lean or Agile related projects, with full end to end responsibilities in achieving the outcomes of the projects they lead, coaching and supporting the teams you will work with, managing and influencing stakeholders and maintaining transparency of the progress.
You will have a chance to work with multiple and varied teams across the globe, learn from the different IT Support functions, and influence how they work, how they innovate and how they come up with new ideas, approve them and implement them. You will also be responsible for measure the user impact each initiative creates, and influence others to adopt a Continuous Improvement mindset.
The position is a 1.5 year maternity cover role with the possibility to be extended to a permanent contract.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top