Senior Technology Engineer - Core Productivity
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in administering large Exchange environment or Office 365 environment, including: Exchange 2016 or 2013 hybrid environments, Exchange Online/Office 365 environments, Exchange Online Archive, Office 365/Exchange Security and Compliance (including DLP and DRM), Office 365 E-discovery and litigation hold
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting mail routing issues, including diagnosing mail flow rules, connectors and configurations
- Hands on experience with supporting PowerPoint, Word and Outlook and its object model, including developing add-ons
- Extensive experience of creating and managing mail tips/mail rules
- Extensive knowledge and experience using PowerShell
- Microsoft development skills strongly desired
- Experience in scripting and programming language (C#, VBA and Visual studio)
- Deep understanding of SMTP messaging protocol
- Experience in administering Active Directory environment using Windows 2016 or 2013 Servers
- MSCE qualification desired
- Experience with Microsoft Azure AD and EMS is a plus
- Knowledge of Mac OS, Office for Mac and Altiris package development is a plus
- Experience with supporting senior level executives
Who You'll Work With
You'll join our Prague office as part of our Core Productivity & Collaboration team. This team consists of core technical professionals that develop and deploy all messaging related applications and customized add-ins. Our team members, who are located in Europe and the Americas, are also responsible for the Microsoft Office product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and Visio.
You will closely collaborate with other teams such as our Global Help Desk, Advanced Technical Support, Advanced Workstation Support, Support Readiness and other product teams in addition to external services providers across the world.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing and deploying Office 365 solutions firm-wide.
You will be in charge for designing and maintaining our Office 365 Hybrid Exchange architecture and will work with the Operations & Reliability team to ensure best practices are followed to deliver world class messaging and calendar experience to colleagues and clients. You will be scripting in PowerShell, C#, Visual Studio and VBA.
On a regular basis you will test applications and document test case scenarios. In addition, you will provide training and third level support and provide feedback and ideas on ways to improve our products during development.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top