Senior Systems Administrator - Digital Learning
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in an international professional services environment
- Experience administering large people systems or learning management systems
- Basic business knowledge with a solid knowledge of learning processes
- Skilled and resourceful at troubleshooting problems and implementing creative solutions
- Effective communication skills when asking probing questions and explaining complicated information so that others can understand
- Experience executing work in a timely manner
- Highly organized
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Tampa Service Center (TSC) located in St. Petersburg, FL and will be part of the Digital Learning Platforms & Solutions (DLPS) team.
This team is an internal function that designs, builds and delivers technology-enabled learning solutions to the Firm's consultants and clients. This is done in a way that accelerates every learner's full potential by matching world class and innovative technology solutions to learner needs. The team is encompassed of a group of practitioners and vendors focused on partnering with Learning Delivery, Design, and Portfolio teams to expand the role of technology-based learning at McKinsey, and take the function to a new level of innovation and impact.
What You'll Do
You will provide teams with content technology and platform expertise, as well as manage the learning catalog using established processes and guidelines.
Partnering closely with Learning Management System (LMS) super users, you will work with content owners to upload and test new online courses. You will manage the testing of new systems releases and upgrades in conjunction with LMS super administrators. Additionally, you will design test plans, work plans, and testing acceptance criteria.
As a senior systems administrator you will create standard report templates working in conjunction with reporting analyst(s). You will collaborate with product owners to support technical Q&A. This includes responding to Tier 2 support issues escalated from our Global Help Desk (GHD). You will manage issue resolution through the firm's ticketing system to receive, manage, and forward support issues. Lastly, you will resolve Tier 3 support issues with LMS super user community.
Back to top