Senior Software Architect
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent area
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in software development
- Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology development on AWS , Azure or Rackspace is an advantage
- Prior experience managing engineering teams
- Infrastructure knowledge including Single Sign On, LDAP, LAMP, Search Technologies
- Experiences of engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Should be using testing frameworks such RSpec, JUnit or Selenium on a daily basis and writing code without tests should be unimaginable
- Expect up to 80% of travel - Monday through Thursday
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working in one of our North American offices as part of our McKinsey Digital team.
McKinsey Digital combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Software Architect at McKinsey, you would be involved in leading agile product development.
You would be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next generation products for various internal teams to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will also be responsible for leading multiple development teams while delivering best in class enterprise grade software solutions across a breadth of different platform and technologies.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top