Senior Reporting Analyst
- Bachelors degree required; a focus on Maths / Statistics / Data Science is an added advantage
- 6+ years of experience in analysis/reporting (with 4+ years of experience in data mining and predictive analysis)
- Extensive working knowledge in MS-SQL, MS-Excel, Statistical software/tools (Regression analysis and Predictive analysis), and visualization tools like Tableau.
- Working experience in big data will be an added advantage
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, articulation and negotiation skills
- Ability to guide and conduct coaching/training
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Chennai, India as part of McKinsey's Business Presentation Design Services team, which is part of our global support network. You will be part of our 6 member team and will report to the Manager of VG Reporting.
Our teams in the Business Presentation Design translate the findings made during the consulting process into compelling visuals, charts and presentations. In India, McKinsey Business Presentation Design Services has offices in Chennai, located in Ascendas International Techpark, and in Thiruvananthapuram's Techno park. With a total size of over 1200 colleagues, our teams work on a 24x7 basis and across 3-shifts, producing more than 2 million PowerPoint pages a year.
What You'll Do
You will perform analytics and will be the principle owner of key reports and dashboards for our McKinsey Business Presentation Design Centers (located in Chennai, Trivandrum, Poland, and Costa Rica).
Being a key part of business intelligence (which manages complex data systems, performs analytics, and generates reports to help solve business problems), you will play an integral role in supporting the Operations and Leadership teams with dashboards that provide key insights and trends for effective decision making and running of operations. This will include creating reports, building macros and tools for production teams and creating operational efficiencies. You will work on projects that will enhance data tracking, data management, and reporting processes. You will participate in brainstorming discussions and translate stakeholder's requirements into metrics/reporting deliverables which can be applied consistently across our four locations.
Your work will require you to collaborate closely with a range of internal stakeholders – senior managers and leaders within and across firm locations, local function heads and operations managers – as well as external vendors.
You will be joining our team at transformational time where our technology is changing and the firm has placed a mandate for greater advances in automation in the business intelligence space. You will evaluate new technologies and recommend reporting improvements to McKinsey Leaders, and ensure all data infrastructure is in alignment and compliant with Firm policies.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top