Senior Recruiter - Implementation and Operations
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player who takes initiative and ownership
- Ability to work well independently, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Willingness to "get hands dirty" and play an active role in all aspects of candidate management process
- Flexibility to deal with last minute changes and to travel and/or work overtime as required
- Proficiency with standard business software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Lotus Notes)
- Solid analytic skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with all audiences; mature, confident demeanor in the face of pressure especially when working with senior consultants
- Demonstrated ability to build networks and be resourceful in seeking out best practices and support
- Strong writing and abstracting skills
Who You'll Work With
You'll be a part of the McKinsey Implementation (MI) and Operations recruiting team and will be based in either Chicago, San Francisco or New York.
MI provides continuous, distinctive support to our clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended changes. Our implementation consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle.
Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
You'll help drive McKinsey Implementation (MI) and Operations recruiting efforts across North America.
As MI continues to grow and evolve, you will be responsible for leading, developing, and executing the MI campus recruiting strategies including candidate identification, attraction, assessment, and cultivation in partnership with North America campus and office recruiters. You will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with McKinsey's consultants and recruiters while advising on best approaches for focused activity on campus while ensuring appropriate on-campus representation and engagement.
In addition to campus recruiting, you will lead the Experienced Professional veteran recruiting efforts for MI & the Operations Practice in North America. You will focus on the development and execution of recruiting strategies including, sourcing, attraction, selection, cultivation and onboarding. You will plan, coordinate, and drive hiring activities using direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, external recruiters and other relevant methods.
Additionally, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of candidate development, including serving as a key contact for candidates throughout the attraction, interview, offer and cultivation stages. As a Senior Recruiter, you will participate in overall North America Operations practice, campus, and Experienced Professional team recruiting efforts to support practice initiatives, hiring needs and special projects.
You'll provide consistent reporting to MI and Operations leadership regarding the candidate pipeline and progress against MI recruiting goals and coordinate with local HR to implement terms of employment and onboarding candidates.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top