- Bachelor's degree, preferably in HR
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to build relations
- Very good operational and organizational skills
- Ability to generate solutions independently, strong drive for results
- Creativity and talent to create appealing content regarding recruiting marketing
- Excellent English and Polish skills (C1 - CEFR* or equivalent preferred)
Who You'll Work WithYou will become a member of local recruiting team based in our Poznan office. You will collaborate with other recruitment teams from our various global locations.
What You'll Do
You will run end-to-end recruiting operations for various service lines in our shared services center in Poznan, including developing/revising search strategies and assessment techniques.
You will closely collaborate with team members, hiring managers and other internal stakeholders to meet the hiring targets. You will closely monitor the local recruiting market and launch/drive various initiatives to attract the best possible talent. You will focus on different recruiting projects, such as campus recruiting, social media, web and local market presence, direct search and referral campaigns.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top