Senior Recruiter - Experienced Professionals
- University degree
- A minimum of 4 years of recruiting experience in an international recruiting function, ideally in a technology company or function
- Strong interest in IT/Technology innovations, keen to follow industry trends and the ability to "talk shop" with technical candidates
- Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies, channels, and processes
- Highly developed executive search skills (e.g., candidate attraction, talent assessment)
- Experience working with recruitment applicant tracking software in a high volume and detail-oriented environment required
- Ability to take initiative with little direction, strong interpersonal skills, and exceptional organizational and administrative skills driven by the desire to continuously improve our recruiting processes
- A high level of entrepreneurship and creativity
- A great sense of humor and a love for recruiting
Who You'll Work With
The Experienced Professional recruitment team is looking for Recruiters to join us to support growth of McKinsey Solutions Office (MSO). The role will be based in Gurgaon, India.
What You'll Do
Serving our clients by building lasting impact is McKinsey's core mission. How we serve has always evolved in response to the changing needs of our clients. With the creation of several new entities over the last several years, such as MSO, we are now able to bring our considerable functional expertise and depth of intellectual property to clients in powerful new ways.
In Gurgaon, MSO has particularly ambitious growth plans. McKinsey Solutions has a global team of more than 500 professionals with hubs in NYC, Belgium, and Singapore. This internal incubator of roughly 30 Solutions (and growing) are largely focused on creating proprietary data, software and analytic tools, which are then delivered by experts internally via client engagements and externally via subscription format.
As part of our global Recruiting team you will:
- Work with the leadership teams of MSO to determine hiring targets and to develop profiles and specifications of IT and Experienced Professionals
- Plan, coordinate and drive hiring activities in India, across Asia and other global geographies
- Develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, networking, and other relevant methods
- Attract and further develop candidate interest in roles
- Screen and evaluate candidates using appropriate assessment approaches, including thorough resume screening and short listing candidates via phone screenings, etc.
- Guide candidates through the full recruiting lifecycle
- Evaluate, manage and develop 3rd-party recruiting resources as necessary (search firms, research contractors, job boards, etc.)
- Work with the local office and other recruiting teams to coordinate ongoing processes and events and share best practices
- Participate in recruiting related projects when needed (e.g., recruiting system design, reporting, innovation)
Back to top