Senior Recruiter - Digital
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in a digital native company
- Strong interest in the digital world, keen to follow industry trends and savvy enough to "talk shop" with technical people
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruiting environment with the ability to take initiative with little direction
- Deep knowledge of modern recruiting strategies and you are perfectly happy when reviewing design portfolios on Behance, stumbling upon gurus on GitHub and using Slack, Email, Skype, Twitter to talk with people
- Highly developed executive search skills (e.g. Attraction and selection of talent)
- Experience working with an ATS in a high volume and detail oriented environment
- High level of entrepreneurship and creativity
- Fluent in Spanish and English (both written and verbal)
Who You'll Work With
Working out of our Madrid office, you'll have the opportunity to partner with Digital McKinsey leadership across Iberia to scope out requirements, interact with candidates, consult with them on a potential career move and leverage the expertise and support of an established Experienced Professional (EP) team.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
What You'll Do
You will create real impact by working with Iberia and Western Europe leadership to identify, attract and hire industry leading talent into key technical roles.
You will work closely with leadership to develop talent management strategies. In order to do this, you will develop a deep understanding of talent needs within our digital space and work with digital leadership to determine hiring targets, develop profiles and specifications and identify and recommend improvement opportunities. You'll then have the opportunity to build relationships with the digital communities in Iberia and further enhance Digital McKinsey's market position.
You will plan, coordinate and drive hiring activities and will be responsible for the full life cycle. You will turn profile requirements into an effective sourcing strategies, using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing and referrals to approach to attract and develop candidate interest. You'll then work hand in hand with candidates and internal clients guiding them through our process.
As a subject matter expert you will develop and share best practices and work with other recruiters to coordinate ongoing activities and events.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top