- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree is a plus
- 4+ years of recruiting experience gained while working with in an executive search or corporate recruiting function focused on identifying, attracting and hiring highly-talented individuals
- Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies, processes and marketplace trends, ideally in Risk
- Highly developed executive search skills, comfort in managing the full lifecycle and strong discernment skills
- Able to evaluate candidates intellectual depth and problem-solving ability
- Strong ability to synthesize findings and drive to decision
- Strong client services orientation, ability to pro-actively take initiative and comfortable working with minimal direction and comfortable with ambiguity
- Detail-oriented and organized and a willingness to be involved with the smallest of details when needed
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills with the ability to build trust-based working relationships
- Flexible to travel and work outside of standard office hours
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Munich office and will be part of our Experienced Professional (EP) recruiting team. In this role you will partner directly with our Risk Practice across Europe to identify, attract and on board the best talent in the world. Working directly with leadership you will have exposure to a broad variety of roles and will own and drive all aspects of our recruiting process.
The global Risk Practice takes a cross-sector and cross-functional view of risk issues faced by our clients, recognizing the importance of risk to a wide variety of decisions a company faces and help our clients in all industries achieve extraordinary risk-adjusted performance.
What You'll Do
Focusing on a variety of roles, varying in seniority, you will work with the Risk Practice to drive all aspects of the recruiting process.
Your main responsibilities fall into three areas: 1) developing talent management strategies, 2) planning, coordinating and driving hiring activities, and 3) contributing to broader value add projects.
In this role you will build trust based relationship with leadership from the Risk practice. You will learn how to quickly understand their talent needs and work with them to determine hiring targets, develop profiles and specifications and ensure success of new hires. You'll be responsible for the full hiring life cycle. Using your knowledge of effective sourcing strategies, you will use a combination of direct sourcing and referrals to approach, attract and develop candidate interest. You'll guide candidates and internal clients through our robust selection process and provide consistent reporting on pipelines and progress against your goals.
As a subject matter expert you will develop and share best practices and work with other recruiters to coordinate ongoing activities and events.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top