Senior Purchasing Associate - Optimize
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to manage ambiguous situations
- Resourceful problem solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong prioritization skills
- Self-starter with an ownership mentality
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative with a positive energy and attitude
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Visio skills
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English; multilingual preferred
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in the Miramar, Florida office and will be a member of the Purchasing team within Optimize.
Optimize is a function that delivers distinctive, positive and productive experiences through various services ranging from travel, events, real estate, sourcing, technology and purchasing. This group responsible for managing the company's expenditures and putting emphasis on enhancing the client experience, achieving operational excellence, and providing total value to the entire firm.
What You'll Do
You will contribute to the development of efficient purchasing channels
In this role, you will be responsible for leading purchasing process improvement initiatives, with a focus on automation, improved data visibility and quality. Additionally, you will analyze complex data that will ultimately lead to effective purchasing operational processes and new opportunities.
You will ensure a client focused approach by supporting key stakeholders across multiple commodities through swift and effective problem resolution. Also, you will manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts to ensure best practices and adherence to firm standards.
Lastly, you will act as the first point of escalation for junior team members and will guide team through complex problem resolution.
Back to top