Senior Product Associate
- Effective product thinker with the ability to understand and respond to user needs
- Deep understanding of product lifecycle
- Comfort working with technical & business teams
- Experience with consulting processes
- Efficient and flexible in approach, taking ownership and proactive responsibility for work
- Understanding of digital product lifecycle; comfort working with technical & business teams
- Experience with mobile/responsive design and design research best practices
- Ability to work with our key stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design products that meet needs and vision
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate processes, ideas and solutions to teams and stakeholders both verbally and visually
Who You'll Work WithYou will be part of the Shared Infrastructure Team (ORE) and will be based in Prague. You will work with product teams on ensuring products meet outcomes and OKRs. This will involve working with the Product Manager and Development teams on conducting appropriate user research and evaluating the products impact on achieving outcomes and business objectives. You will work with the UX team on developing an engaging and intuitive user experience and will be the voice for how product design decisions will impact the realization of product vision.
What You'll Do
You will develop customer and user journeys and will help shape how consumers of Shared Infrastructure products interact with our products and services.
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the target market, build relationships with product teams and other key stakeholders and feel comfortable working with Leadership. You will help shape the design efforts ensuring the delivery of a product that integrates user needs, business objectives and technical capabilities
You will design and deliver best practice user research, including helping frame key questions, create research plans to address those, and synthesize the findings into meaningful, actionable insights.
You will lead the creation of prototypes that help communicate and validate the optimal user flow, interaction model, and screen designs. You will also lead the production of wireframes and mockups that will help the UX and/or development team to create stories that can be translated into code.
You will collaborate with software developers and architects to review, iterate and refine product design during development cycles, take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top