Senior Pricing Implementation Consultant - Marketing & Sales
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or Operations (advanced degree preferred)
- 5+ years of sales finance, pricing management or revenue acceleration experience
- Experience leading change transformations and/or operations projects for the sales and/or marketing functions
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Passion for coaching and mentoring; strong people skills and ability to engage all levels of the organization (especially frontline)
- Participation in a Sales rotational/leadership development program a plus
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days/week)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in locations throughout North America. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
Your goal as Pricing Sales Implementation Sr. Coach is to help clients build these capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Focused on sales and marketing engagements, Pricing Implementation Consultants are on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. They engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build our clients' capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Their work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top