Senior Industrial Designer - LUNAR - Asia
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design
- 5-8 years of experience overall and/or experience in a similar position
- Management of the design process activities, drive decisions and assist in resource planning
- Unique understanding of global trends in design and CMF (Color, Materials and Finishes)
- Inspiring technical skills in 2D and 3D programs; exceptional visual design skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and engineering principles
- Strong knowledge of user experience design processes and principles
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with LUNAR, an award-winning design firm, in Singapore.
LUNAR, an award-winning design firm that has spent 30 years creating everything from game controllers to genetic sequencers to ice cream scoops, is now part of McKinsey & Company. The acquisition of LUNAR adds a critical component to this thriving practice area. With the acquisition, McKinsey and LUNAR now provide a holistic approach to top design, engineering, and business thinking.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing innovative and transformative product concepts and turning them into the world's best products.
You'll be responsible for design leadership and execution on projects. You will be leading and inspiring LUNAR design advancement and culture and preparing presentations for clients. You'll leverage your experience and skills to give form to and solve problems for a variety of products in consumer, technology, medical products and packaging design. You'll also help to promote and maintain the LUNAR brand, our approach and our accomplishments.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top