Senior Industrial Designer - LUNAR
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design
- 5-8 years of experience overall and/or experience in a similar position; exceptional visual design skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and engineering principles
- Inspiring technical skills in 2D and 3D programs
- Unique understanding of global trends in design and CMF (Color, Materials and Finishes)
- Strong knowledge of user-experience design processes and principles
- Proven record of leadership and an ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Chicago with LUNAR, an award-winning design firm.
LUNAR has spent 30 years creating everything from game controllers to genetic sequencers to ice cream scoops, and is now part of McKinsey & Company. The acquisition of LUNAR adds a critical component to this thriving practice area. With the acquisition, McKinsey and LUNAR now provide a holistic approach to top design, engineering, and business thinking.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing innovative and transformative product concepts and turning them into the world's best products.
You will apply your extensive experience to give form to and solve problems for a variety of products in consumer, technology, medical products and packaging design. You will have the opportunity to manage design leadership and execution on projects, including preparing presentations for clients. This role also entails being a leader in the advancement of LUNAR design and culture, both on our team and with our clients.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top