Senior Implementation Facilitator
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate or consulting firm
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong people skills and an ability to engage all levels of the organization
- Strong persuasive communication ability for both written and verbal in Mandarin and English
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation (MI) – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations.
MI provides continuous, distinctive support to our clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended changes. Our implementation consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle. You'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Focused on work in the banking sector, you'll collaborate directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top