Senior Implementation Consultant - Healthcare
- Graduate degree, MBA, MHA, or in Advanced degree in healthcare/medical related discipline (e.g., M.D., R.N.)
- 5-10 years of experience in a health care environment
- Experience leading change transformations and/or operations projects
- Understanding of the principles of change management and performance metrics and dialogs
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Strong people skills and ability to engage all levels of the organization (especially frontline)
- Willingness to "roll up sleeves'" and work at all levels of a client organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation (MI) – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
MI provides continuous, distinctive support to our clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended changes. Our implementation consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle.You'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
You will engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results with an aim to ensure those results will be sustained.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top