Senior Implementation Coach - Semiconductor Transformation
- 5-15 years of distinctive work experience in delivering change management through transformations in the semiconductor sector
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Experience leading transformations and multi-wave integrations
- Deep expertise in pricing, fabrication and sales operations experience
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work at all levels of a client organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendation
- Understanding of the principles of operational effectiveness and performance metrics and dialogs
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in one of our offices in California as part of McKinsey Implementation.
McKinsey Implementation is a new and rapidly growing capability for McKinsey & Company. It provides distinctive end-to-end support to ensure our clients deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business. The purpose of McKinsey Implementation is to help our clients build the delivery and execution capabilities that will help them achieve and sustain the full impact of our recommendations.
What You'll Do
Focused on operational effectiveness engagements and guiding our Semiconductor clients to deliver change management initiatives, you will ensure that implementation success is a priority.
We engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
In addition to being an outstanding problem-solver, you will be a practical, experienced, and excellent coach. Your distinctive strength is in knowing how to work with and coach people to get things done. Traits which lead to success include passion, commitment, open-mindedness, strong listening skills, and the desire to see others succeed.
Being part of our team of implementation consultants opens you up to great opportunities, including gaining powerful experience with organizational effectiveness, giving lasting impact on critical issues that confront leading institutions and joining an outstanding and rapidly growing team.
Additionally, we have a strong emphasis on professional development, with opportunities to develop at your pace, while delivering impact on critical issues that confront leading institutions in North America and beyond. You will work to build our clients' capabilities; encouraging them to achieve success beyond their expectations, and deliver sustainable change which incorporates McKinsey's latest thinking.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top