Senior Implementation Coach- Organization
- 5-10 years of distinctive work in delivering organizational change, ideally through transformations ins ome of the areas relevant to the role
- Experience leading organizational change transformations and/or leadership projects
- Understanding the principals of change management, performance metrics and dialogues
- Exceptional people skills & ability to engage all levels of the organization (especially frontline)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
- Bachelor's degree (M.B.A. or advanced degree preferred)
- Willingness to travel regionally or globally up to 80% depending on client & base location
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation (MI) – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business. You'll also collaborate with other Organization groups in McKinsey including: OrgSolutions, McKinsey Academy, Organization design group, and Talent Management group.
What You'll DoYou will be focused on organizational engagements and guiding clients to deliver organizational transformations and growth. As a Senior Implementation Coach, you are on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. You will engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Your work will be about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top