Senior Implementation Coach – Marketing & Sales Channel Management
- Undergraduate or master's degree in business, marketing, engineering, or operations with a strong record of academic achievement
- 8+ years of channel or distributor management experience, including analyzing channel structure and evaluating, developing, and optimizing distributors
- Extensive experience managing large-scale change management and/or implementation projects and an understanding of the principles of performance metrics and dialogs
- Background in Chemical, Advanced Industry or FMCG preferred
- Very strong problem solving abilities (quantitative, conceptual, analytical), creativity
- A passion for coaching and mentoring clients
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to work with people across all levels in an organization to make them successful
- Strong persuasive communication ability in Mandarin and English (written and verbal)
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days/week)
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability within our firm – in China.
As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business. Your goal as a senior implementation coach will be to help clients build these capabilities in delivery and execution, during the project and after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
What You'll Do
You'll work in small teams to build clients' capabilities, systems, and processes to ensure they capture and sustain the anticipated bottom-line results.
You'll engage at a deep level to drive lasting impact on critical marketing and sales issues at leading institutions. You'll develop practical recommendations, identify implementation challenges, manage projects, and track progress. You may complete complex analyses and prepare communications to share findings and accomplishments with clients and McKinsey colleagues.
You'll work side-by-side with your clients, coaching them as they develop their skills, tackle key operational challenges, and implement new processes and programs. You'll faciliate working sessions with the frontline sales team and supervisors. You'll help clients achieve results they never thought possible.
Back to top