Senior Implementation Coach
Our roles are suited to people who can apply problem-solving and experience-based judgment to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues and constraints that affect business performance. We seek individuals who demonstrate leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people across all levels in an organization to make them successful.
Competitive candidates also demonstrate the following:
- 5-15 years of experience, preferred in an operating/line role, continuous improvement roles also acceptable
- MBA or other graduate level degree preferred, but not required
- Strong people skills and ability to engage all levels of the organization (especially frontline)
- Willingness to "roll up sleeves'" and work at all levels of a client organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
- Understanding of the principles of change management and performance metrics and dialogs
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
For more information on McKinsey Implementation, click here
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
From the start of a project, our Senior Implementation Coaches are on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. We engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
In addition to being outstanding problem-solvers, Senior Implementation Coaches are practical, experienced, and excellent coaches. Their distinctive strength is in knowing how to work with and coach people to get things done. Traits which lead to success include: passion, commitment, open-minded-ness, listening skills; humility, and the desire to see others succeed.
Being part of our team of implementation consultants opens you up to great opportunities, including:
- Gaining powerful experience across a number of industry sectors
- Joining an outstanding and rapidly growing team
- Strong emphasis on professional development, with opportunities to develop at your pace
- Delivering impact on critical issues that confront leading businesses in North America and beyond
- Building our clients' capabilities; encouraging them to achieve success beyond their expectations
- Delivering sustainable change which incorporates McKinsey's latest thinking
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top