Senior Implementation Coach - Corporate & Business Functions
- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred)
- 7+ years' work experience setting up or operating a shared service center in the following areas: finance, human resources, IT, or procurement,preferably in financial services
- Experience in leading large implementation programs crossing multiple functions
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and techniques is strongly preferred
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfort with extensive travel
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
Part of our Service Operations group, Corporate & Business Functions is a critical component delivering deep benchmarking and implementation capabilities with cross-cutting foundation capabilities to deliver significant and sustainable cost impact. Corporate and business functions—such as finance, human resources, IT, procurement, legal, and facilities management—represent a significant investment for companies and are essential to almost every organization.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Your primary long-term projects will be closely related to our traditional projects and will provide clients with decisive support in the introduction and implementation of strategic consulting concepts in Corporate & Business Functions.
You will engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses, working in small McKinsey teams, but often working with many clients, to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results with an aim to ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes. For more information about McKinsey Implementation, please visit http://www.mckinsey.com/client_service/implementation.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top