Senior Implementation Coach - Banking
- Looking for people of various seniority levels, but with at least 10 years' experience in a multinational bank or consulting firm and spent time in a management role
- Experience in strategic project planning, business process revamp, pricing control, Retail/SEM/Private banking sales or service transformation (incl. frontline rollout), digitalization will be highly preferable
- Bachelor's degree, and preferably an advanced degree, from a reputable institution
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong people skills and an ability to engage all levels of the organization
- Extensive experiences in rolling out and managing large-scale implementation projects
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
- Strong persuasive communication ability for both written and verbal in Mandarin and English
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Implementation consultants work directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals.
As such, you will provide oversight, problem-solving support and practical industry expertise, frequently involving facilitating on-site workshops, individual and group coaching, and change management sessions.
Back to top