Senior Implementation Coach - Banking
- Bachelor's degree (MBA or advanced degree preferred).
- Evidence of a distinctive career trajectory and/or academic record of achievement.
- 3 years' experience (5-10 years preferable) with a multinational bank, financial services or consulting firm, ideally in a management role.
- Experience in strategic project planning, business process revamp, pricing control, Retail/SEM banking sales or service transformation (incl. frontline rollout),digitalization, HR and IT will be highly desired.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week).
Who You'll Work With
As a Senior Implementation Coach you will work within McKinsey Implementation (MI) – a rapidly growing capability for our firm. The Australian group has offices in Perth, Melbourne, and Sydney, however our work is national with travel to our clients' sites. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
Implementation Coaches are passionate about coaching individuals to see them succeed and help deliver impact on critical issues. You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations. Focused on work in the banking sector, you'll collaborate directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top