Senior Implementation Coach - Asset Liability Management
- Candidates of at least 10 years of experience in banking industry, preferably in treasury function, e.g. asset liability managment or balance sheet management
- Expertise in liquidity management, inter-bank market, interest rate risk management, or capital management; experience in Asset Liability Committee set up and decison process is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, and preferably an advanced degree, from a reputable institution
- Distinctive people skills and excellent ability to engage all levels of the organization and communicate with senior executives
- Extensive experiences in rolling out and managing large-scale implementation projects.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skill
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
- Strong persuasive communication ability for both written and verbal in Mandarin and English
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations.
As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Implementation consultants work directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of Asset Liability management approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
As such, you will provide oversight, problem-solving support and practical industry expertise, frequently involving facilitating on-site workshops, individual and group coaching, and change management sessions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top