Senior Human Resources Administrator
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field preferred
- 2 - 4 years HR experience, preferably in professional services environment
- Ability to dive into complex, ambiguous situations and bring them to an effective resolution
- Demonstrated personal responsibility and process ownership that drives high-quality results
- Skilled in deductive reasoning, i.e., the ability to apply general guidelines to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Strong problem solving capabilities combined with a bias to simplify complicated processes and a drive to bring items to an impactful resolution
- Ability to shift rapidly between the big picture and details without getting stuck in either
- Independent project management skills, flexibility, and organization; excellent time management skills
- Natural curiosity to understand a process, but not to the point of being paralyzed to take the next step without "mastering" the subject
- Customer service orientation framed by exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Genuine interest in taking on more responsibilities and challenges involving additional complexity
- Great instinct for highest-priority tasks to help others prioritize tasks as appropriate.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information, personal integrity, excellent judgement and high ethical standards
- Conveys sense of enthusiasm for his/her role and contributions
- Stress tolerance related to time sensitive deadlines
- Exceptional accuracy combined with a focus on efficiency
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Tampa Service Center (TSC) located in St. Petersburg, FL and will be a part of the North American Human Resources team.The Tampa-based North American HR team supports all 7700 U.S.-based colleagues.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of a wide variety of human resources processes and programs.
You'll be the first point of contact for and communicate effectively with firm members on benefits, payroll, and other HR matters via e-mail and phone. You'll help to address concerns and solve complex HR issues and exceptions to general policies in collaboration with office-based HR teams throughout the US.
Additionally, you will support the full life cycle of our firm members, including the full on-boarding and exit process, immigration details, background screening, etc.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top