Senior Financial Analyst
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in the area of finance; Advanced degree is a plus
- 4+ years of professional experience in financial planning, reporting and accounting
- Strong knowledge and experience in financial reporting, budgeting systems, and solid understanding of the accounting rules
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel; knowledge of databases is a plus
- Outstanding analytical, business problem solving and execution skills
- Continuous improvement mindset with a bias for action and passion for results
- Strong collaborative style and with excellent communication, influencing skills, and the ability to convey complex information as the basis for sound decision making
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate a diverse / challenging environment
- High energy, responsive, quality orientation and comfortable operating in a fast-paced autonomous environment
Who You'll Work With
You will work at our North American Knowledge Center located in Waltham, MA, supporting our Firm Functions Finance.
The McKinsey Knowledge Network is unique in the business world. Our global network has 1,800+ knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge.
What You'll Do
The role has a dual scope; being responsible for matters related to financial reporting and analysis on the one hand and end-to-end budget planning of the global functions on the other hand.
Being a senior member of the global finance team, you will work closely with various department leaders in our global shared services function on managing and supporting end to end financial management processes (with a focus on financial planning and performance management). The role also supports financial management of broader central functions within the firm.
Following firm values and putting the client first, you will demonstrate a high level of commitment, professional handling of confidential information and strong ownership in your day-to-day work in a multinational team collaboration.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top