Senior Expert - Quality & Compliance
- Advanced Degree preferred, Bachelors Degree required
- At least 12 years' experience that includes a progressive career trajectory
- Experiences as Senior Quality Leader within a major pharmaceutical organization, with experience developing and building global quality systems, standards and teams
- Experience managing external quality failures, 483s and Warning Letters, and/or managing a product recall is a must
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Be willing to travel consistently at 75+%
- Strong knowledge of ISO, FDA, EMA and ICH requirements
Who You'll Work With
At McKinsey, you can build a career out of making things happen! You'll be working with McKinsey's Quality, Compliance, & Remediation practice.
Our Quality, Compliance, & Remediation practice assists our clients in solving the world's toughest problems. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems on a global scale.
What You'll Do
As Quality & Compliance Senior Expert, you will make meaningful, hands-on contribution by working collaboratively with your team, setting the standards and approaches, and leading teams to significantly enhance the quality and compliance performance of our diverse clients globally.
This includes, but is not limited to, developing and sharing knowledge (white papers, speaking presentations, internal training and team development), recruiting and leading a team of consultants who can meet our clients' changing needs, and setting "best in class" quality and compliance approaches for both McKinsey and our clients.
Back to top