Senior Designer - Digital McKinsey, Veryday
- Bachelor's degree in interaction design, graphic design, human computer interaction or the equivalent.
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in design consultancy or in-house designer role
- A natural self-starter that keeps project momentum going and motivates team members
- Experience across mobile and web; experience with convergent design and Internet of Things a plus
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication, presentation and storytelling skills; additional languages spoken considered a plus
- Ability to clearly and confidently present a story and explain design decisions internally and to clients
- Responsible, punctual, and adept at managing tight deadlines
- Interest in healthcare design is a definite plus
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in New York with our Veryday team. Veryday is one of the world's top-ranking design consultancies, with an impressive track record that's helped build successful businesses since 1969. We are strongly committed to people-driven innovation that enhances quality of life and makes every day a Veryday.
You'll collaborate with our teams across multiple areas (including: product design, interaction and UX design, service design and visual design), and, in this role, you'll participate in exhilarating projects for global clients, primarily in the healthcare industry. We offer a highly creative, focused, and caring work environment, and really love what we do.
Based on deep people insights, our team of 80+ design specialists create innovative products and service solutions in the physical and digital worlds. Veryday has offices in Stockholm, New York and Dubai, and is represented in London and Shanghai.
What You'll Do
You will work with teams including Design Strategists, Visual Designers and Developers, and Researchers to ensure that all aspects of a user's experience are managed.
You'll conceptualize, develop, and track user experiences from early concepts to prototypes and specifications. You will Produce, Evaluate and Ensure design stories and wireframes are done with precision and provide great value to our clients.
Additionally, you'll design UI/AI using collaborative iterative design while assuring all service needs adhere to technical requirements. You'll plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirement analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
Lastly, you'll effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually while working with agile teams to help bring products to market.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top