Senior Analyst - Risk Management
- Undergraduate degree in economics or mathematics
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Interest in risk management topics and have gained relevant knowledge during internships
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Previous international experience
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively, both written and verbally in English
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our Risk practice in Frankfurt. This global practice supports clients in many different industries facing challenges of developing and implementing tailored concepts for risk recognition, measurement, and control.
What You'll Do
You will develop analyses and conduct surveys for the banking and insurance sector as well as industrial companies in addition to handling research requests from consultant teams.
You will deal with a variety of risk management topics, including enterprise risk management, risk culture and organization, portfolio management, or strategic implications of regulatory frameworks such as Basel II/III or Solvency II. In internal projects, you will help obtain new insights and contribute your own ideas and experience. You will use a broad range of internal and external sources in your work and have access to an outstanding knowledge structure and an international network of experts.
Besides intensive on-the-job training and ongoing coaching, we will offer you the opportunity to attend internationally recognized training programs, such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program. Soon after beginning your career at McKinsey, you will determine your future development, e.g., you will become an expert in a particular industry, expand your knowledge in a specific area of risk management, or take on an expert role in client projects.
There is the flexibility to hire at the Analyst or Senior Analyst level depending on the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top