Senior Analyst - Risk Dynamics
- Degree in IT engineering or hard sciences
- 5+ years of experience in IT solutions development supporting the analytics in global financial institutions or Fintechs
- 1-2 years of experience in cloud/big data environment, preferably in AWS
- Experienced in OO programming; C++ is considered as a plus
- Experience in a DevOps or Agile environment
- Proficient in R or Python
- Experience with databases (SQL or NoSQL)
- Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms, i.e., graphs, trees, and hash tables
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate technical topics to a broad audience
Who You'll Work With
You'll be based in our McKinsey Knowledge Centre located in Gurgaon and will be a part of our Risk Dynamics Team.
In February 2016, McKinsey acquired Risk Dynamics, a specialized consulting firm focused on in-depth assessment of any risk related measures used in the Financial Industry for banks, insurance firms, asset managers and infrastructure players.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing a model validation platform, training and providing support to consultancy teams.
Ahead in its digital transformation, McKinsey is designing a revolutionary platform to handle end to end the model risk validation process. You will be supporting our risk validation initiative in the Machine Learning and Big Data areas. This is a unique opportunity for you to exercise your creativity and computer science skills in a startup culture.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top