Senior Analyst - Optimize Technology, Analytics
- University degree (preferably in computer science, IT)
- 4 years relevant functional experience and with more than 4 years in BI and data analytics experience
- Big data analytics, architecture design and data visualizations experience is a big plus
- Advanced technical knowledge and experience in relevant software/SAAS applications i.e. Tableau Server, Alteryx Server, Oracle PL/SQL, SAS-SQL, Hadoop 2.0 and Mobile
- Experience coaching high-performing teams
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity
- Stellar communication skills; able to communicate complex issues
Who You'll Work With
You'll be based in Miramar, FL and be an essential part of our global Optimize team, our internal function that delivers distinctive, positive and productive experiences with services ranging from travel, events, real estate and sourcing to support including technology and purchasing.
Our Technology group is comprised of two teams - Systems and Analytics. The Analytics team acts as our data steward and performs multi- dimensional analyses on data to get business insights and execute advanced data modeling techniques and analytical visualizations.
What You'll Do
You will analyze and interpret procurement data and be expected to develop and track KPI's on key Analytics projects.
You will also lead automation and process improvement efforts by implementing innovative analytical solutions for our clients and you'll collaborate with a team of 10+ internal and external workers in implementing and supporting analytics initiatives. You will work closely with Optimize and other firm leadership to automate and provide deep analytics.
You'll have the opportunity to lead operational analytics problem solving sessions and mentor team members relying on your technical experience. At the same time, you'll analyze, crunch and perform data mining in the context of big data. You will also coach and develop team members to promote lean methodologies and process redesign related to the Analytics cell and lead the design and development and maintenance of unique reporting solutions that add value to the firm and its members.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top