- University degree in Finance & Accounting
- 8+ years of Finance & Accounting experience in a multinational environment (preferable professional services firm) or Big 4 accounting firm
- Must be a Thailand,US, Australia or UK CPA or Chartered Accountant
- Experience with human resources matters such as labor law, local non/compulsory insurances and people transfers from overseas to Thailand
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and web-based applications
- Strong command of the English language in both written and oral communications
Who You'll Work WithYou will work with the Finance team in our Bangkok office.
What You'll Do
You will serve as a liaison between local administrative personnel and shared service centers, prepare, process and analyze transactions and maintain relevant financial databases and data systems.
In this role you will manage Policy Support by responding to colleagues' inquiries on financial policies and tools (e.g., expense reporting). As a senior accountant you will provide training on relevant tools and administer HR-related processes and programs, including benefits enrollment, payroll, mobility, visa and work permits and local provident.
In the area of Accounting/Tax/Compliance, you will support the annual statutory audit, as well as internal audits. You will also be responsible for the review of annual corporate tax return, GST returns, Withholding tax and Personal Income Tax. This will include International Business Traveler Tax compliance and process and overall review of, and accountability for, monthly Financial Statements and Balance Sheets Reconciliations, fund and loan programs.
Back to top