- University degree or Technical certification in Accounting
- 3+ years of Finance and Accounting experience with knowledge of payroll and related processes in a professional service environment
- Excellent analytic thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and service orientation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with people from other cultures
- Knowledge of labor law, free trade zone, social insurance and local tax regulations
- Advance in Excel and Microsoft Access (Macros and Pivot tables)
- Knowledge of Financial Software such as Oracle and Exactus
- Fluent in English & Spanish (oral and written)
- Costa Rican work permit
Who You'll Work WithYou'll be based in our San Jose, Costa Rica office and will be an essential part of the Finance Department.
What You'll Do
You will provide highly technical analytical support to the finance & accounting function across a broad range of areas.
You will own finance projects and initiatives with little oversight on less defined reports/processes. You will use financial reporting and budgeting systems to create, manage and distribute regular monthly financial reports and you will be in charge of the preparation of the PROCOMER annual report. PROCOMER is the institution in charge of promoting the exportation of Costa Rican goods and services throughout the world.
You will be responsible for providing additional support on payroll and fixes assets custodian tasks.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top