- University degree in Finance & Accounting
- 8+ years of Finance & Accounting experience in a multinational environment (preferable professional services firm) or Big 4 accounting firm
- Must be a Singapore, US, Australia or UK CPA or Chartered Accountant
- Experience with human resources matters such as labor law, local non/compulsory insurances and people transfers from overseas to Singapore
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and web-based applications
- Strong command of the English language in both written and oral communications
Who You'll Work WithYou will work with the Finance team in our Singapore office.
What You'll Do
You will serve as a liaison between local administrative personnel and shared service centers, prepare, process and analyze transactions for the office/function, as appropriate and maintain relevant financial databases and data systems.
You will also be handling Policy Support by responding to colleagues' inquiries on financial policies and tools (e.g., expense reporting tool); prodiving training on relevant tools, as appropriate, administering HR-related processes and programs, including benefits enrollment, payroll, mobility, visa and work permit, local provident fund, loan programs (where applicable), as well as relevant local programs.
In the area of Accounting/Tax/Compliance, you will be the main support for annual statutory audit, as well as internal audits. You will also be responsible for the review of annual corporate tax return, GST returns, Withholding tax and Personal Income Tax. It would include support of support of International Business Traveler Tax compliance and process and overall review of, and accountability for, monthly Financial Statements and Balance Sheets Reconciliations.
Back to top