Semiconductor Implementation Consultant
- 3+ years of distinctive work experience in delivering change management through transformations in the semiconductor sector
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Experience leading transformations and multi-wave integrations
- Deep expertise in pricing, fabrication and sales operations experience
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work at all levels of a client organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendation
- Understanding of the principles of operational effectiveness and performance metrics and dialogs
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work WithAt McKinsey, you can build a career out of making things happen! You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work in a collaborative culture, working closely with our client project teams solving their toughest problems, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll DoAs a Semiconductor Implementation Consultant, you will be focused on guiding our semiconductor clients to deliver change management initiatives, with implementation success as a priority. You'll have the opportunity to make a meaningful, hands-on contribution by managing projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. You will develop trust-based relationships with clients and be seen as a specialist in implementation and delivering results.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top