Semiconductor Implementation Consultant
- 3+ years of distinctive work experience in delivering change management through transformations in the semiconductor sector
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Experience leading transformations and multi-wave integrations
- Deep expertise in pricing, fabrication and sales operations experience
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work at all levels of a client organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendation
- Understanding of the principles of operational effectiveness and performance metrics and dialogs
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work WithAt McKinsey, you can build a career out of making things happen! You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work in a collaborative culture, working closely with our client project teams solving their toughest problems, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll DoAs a Semiconductor Implementation Consultant, you will be focused on guiding our semiconductor clients to deliver change management initiatives, with implementation success as a priority. You'll have the opportunity to make a meaningful, hands-on contribution by managing projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. You will develop trust-based relationships with clients and be seen as a specialist in implementation and delivering results.
Back to top