- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3-8 years of relevant experience in Network / Infrastructure Security
- Prior experience of auditing experience like ISO27001/PCI based security assessments is a plus
- CISSP / CEH certification is a plus
- Strong knowledge of enterprise vulnerability management program and proficient in network penetration testing tools and techniques
- Strong knowledge of various networking protocols and their inherent security issues
- Strong knowledge of Nexpose and Nessus administration. Should be able to write SQL queries for customized reporting using SQL Query Export in Nexpose
- Ability to write Splunk search queries and correlate date from different sources to generate reports and alerts
- Knowledge of Python and Shell scripting, and has the ability to integrate security tools with other enterprise tools such as Splunk Integration with Nexpose and Nessus
- Ability to identify false-positives and false-negatives
- Strong knowledge of vulnerability risk assessment and vulnerability analysis. Ability to plan tracking and prioritizing of vulnerability remediation and exceptions
- Knowledge of security configuration of enterprise IT assets. Knowledge on working of Firewall/Reverse Proxy.
- Ability to develop appropriate exploit code and launch successful exploits to obtain access to target systems and data.
- Proficient in Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in Gurgaon and will work in the IT Security team. The goal of the IT Security team is to establish and maintain a comprehensive IT security strategy and architecture that builds awareness and ensures the integrity, availability and confidentiality of critical data and systems for the firm.
What You'll Do
You will be involved in improving the security posture of the firms infrastructure.
You will provide consulting services to firm staff on security risks and you will keep up with industry trends in security space in order to create new processes. You will be involved in creating and maintaining matrix dashboards for leadership regarding vulnerability management. You will provide recommendations/counter measures and help in improving the server health-check processes.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top