- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in SFDC development/architecture
- SFDC Certifications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Experience in architecting platforms/solutions across multiple industries and functions within the SFDC solution
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Technical capabilities in the SFDC Field Service solution, knowledge around Pegasystems, Oracle, Vantive, NetSuite and SAP CRM solutions
- Good command of application design patterns and integration patterns
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills
- Understanding of engineering practices such as pair programming, continuous integration, test driven development
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our London office as part of our Digital McKinsey team.
Digital McKinsey combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
What You'll Do
You would be responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders and producing technical specifications and systems integration requirements for Salesforce.com (SFDC) environments at leading clients globally.
Working in collaboration with consultants across the firm, you will be involved in advising and building technical architecture solutions including integrations, governor limits, and object modeling across the SFDC environment and other technical platforms. In this role, you will have the ability to leverage other areas of Digital McKinsey including the agile prototyping and transformation experts and digital design specialists to provide a differentiating and distinctive service.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top