RTS Analyst - Data Analytics
- Post-graduate or graduate degree from top tier college(s) in Computer Applications, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations research, etc., including a strong quantitative background
- 1 – 3 years of experience in working with Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, Other BI Platforms, Python/ R and proficiency in Excel/VBA
- Previous work experience in building Visualization using Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire, business scenario planners, solving business problems using SQL automations, Alteryx
- Knowledge of RapidMiner/Python/R is preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend visual solutions
- Knowledge of applying fundamental data warehousing, cleaning, validation and statistical techniques
- Energetic, cooperative and pleasant personality; able to work with and effectively coach a diverse group of team members
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Flexibility, patience, and an understanding of fluid, demanding, and unstructured environments where priorities evolve constantly and methodologies are regularly challenged
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Japanese
- Prior experience in a multi-national environment desirable
Who You'll Work With
You'll be based in Tokyo, Japan and will be a part of North Asia Research (Tokyo Geographic Research), but may be staffed to the engagements in other Asian regions, and will spend your time working with the Data Analytics group and consulting teams in McKinsey.
What You'll Do
You will work to understand the transformation context and business questions and generate solution options.
You'll interact with clients and consultants to gather data, problem solve, deploy visual solutions and conduct trainings. Additionally, you'll build and interactively refine models and financial solutions in a continuously evolving and time constrained environment, and you'll be a thought partner in team problem solving sessions.
You will also work directly with consulting team and clients to build data visualization solutions using Excel, Tableau/ Xcelsius/ Spotfire/ Qlik etc; Data management using SQL/ Alteryx, Data Analysis using SQL/ Python/ R. You will also actively participate in building team's knowledge and capability development.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top