Robotics Process Automation Architect
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience developing automation solutions using robotics tools like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Open Span, etc.
- Experience with any other market leading RPA tool is an advantage
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and design skills
- Previous experience in VB Script/DoT Net is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Proven track record in technical analysis and/or as Solution architect
Who You'll Work With
You'll join our either our Bangalore or Gurgaon offices as part of Digital McKinsey.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
McKinsey Digital Labs (MDL) combines user-centered design with unparalleled business knowledge and world-class agile development skills to deliver impactful digital experiences. Our highly skilled UX designers, digital engagement managers, and agile developers deliver service concepts, experiential prototypes, and production-ready apps to transform our clients' businesses. Despite being part of a large, multinational organization, MDL operates more like a small start-up company. Our lean, flexible teams employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our clients with the solutions they need.
What You'll Do
You'll be be responsible for designing automation solutions for business operational processes.
You'll collaborate with an engagement manager during the project delivery to provide design clarity. You'll provide mentoring and guidance to RPA developers and you'll have the opportunity to develop RPA prototypes and proofs of concept. In this role you will further understand, learn and develop your skills working with different robotics tools. Additionally, you'll help participate in building this practice across the firm.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top