Research Intern - Transport Industries
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from a respected institution with a strong academic record
- Very interested in the transport and logistics sector
- Very good analytical skills both in structuring problems and in data preparation
- Distinguished by your self-initiative, flexibility, and mobility
- Team player, enjoy contact with others, and have a confident manner
- Ability to effectively communicate complex topics, both verbally and in writing
Who You'll Work WithAs a member of our specialist transport industry team, you will work directly in the Research department to gain a comprehensive insight into the work. Each day, you'll work with our global consulting teams to assist with analyses on challenging issues.
What You'll Do
You will carry out research on a wide range of topics in the transport and logistics sector, including issues in the postal service and logistics, aviation and shipping, tourism, railways, and public transport.
You will become familiar with an extremely broad spectrum of sources, while continuously expanding your expertise. You will prepare the data and information that you collect ready for use by the intended recipient.
Your work will play a vital role in the success of our client and internal projects. At the same time, we will provide you with intensive training and coaching. After a brief introduction period, you will work independently and assume your own tasks within the team.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top