Research Intern - Financial Institutions Practice
- Finance / economics university degree with a high GPA
- Knowledge of the Russian / CIS banking and insurance markets
- Understanding of bank and insurance financial sectors
- Excellent business judgment, and understanding of basic economic and financial concepts and terminology
- Financial data and knowledge collection, analysis and synthesis skills
- Strong conceptual abilities, analytical mindset, and strong numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Intellectual curiosity and an investigative mind
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Moscow with our Financial Institutions practice.
This practices is part of McKinsey's Knowledge Network and is unique among consulting firms. We work with McKinsey consulting teams across the globe to help derive insights from market information and create foundations for sound recommendations for client and internal projects. You will serve clients in retail, corporate and investment banking, insurance and asset management.
What You'll Do
As an industry expert, you will support our consulting teams, leadership and clients on all aspects of Russian and CIS banking and insurance markets.
You will perform a wide range of research tasks, from supporting engagements teams with industry data, knowledge and expertise to updating McKinsey proprietary models and tools for the region and developing perspectives on a variety of topics relevant to the clients.
You will be a part of our global Knowledge Network working with colleagues in Moscow and internationally. In the course of your work, you will gain deep insights into banking and insurance markets in Russia & CIS through client engagements and knowledge sharing with global financial institutions network. You will face new intellectual challenges daily and benefit from a well-defined career path that will help you continuously develop your skills.
We welcome your on-line application with attached resume, university transcript and cover letter in English.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top