- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree, MBA or equivalent in a related field (typically Economics, Business, Statistics, Econometrics, etc.) is a plus
- 0-3 years of relevant industry, research or analytics experience
- Solid understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- Perspective on local market in Brazil, particularly demographic/business/economic trends is not required but is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills English and Portuguese are mandatory. Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Who You'll Work With
You will work in San Jose, Costa Rica as part of our Knowledge Network.
Our global knowledge network includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
What You'll Do
You will thought-partner with McKinsey consultants, knowledge professionals, and clients to articulate, scope and prioritize research needs by setting them in context of business problems.
You will identify the key issues for the problem at hand and determine the most appropriate solution, effectively balancing quality, availability, timeliness, and cost factors. You will need to perform a variety of analyses such as benchmarking, trend identification, industry profiling, market sizing, growth projections and opportunity scanning in order to add value to problem solving discussions.
You will provide synthesis, insight and client implications within tight deadlines via end products in the form of PowerPoint charts, written memos, models and frameworks. In time, you will also participate in, and eventually lead, internal knowledge development and capability building initiatives
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top