Research Analyst - Enterprise Architecture
- Master's degree in Technology or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of Enterprise Architecture (EA)-relevant experience
- At least one large EA project realized, with an experience in deriving a target architecture and a development/transformation plan
- Detailed knowledge in at least one area of EA (e.g. e-commerce systems, integration technologies etc.)
- Knowledge of business processes in the IT environment
- Understanding and knowledge of IT and software development processes and exposure to agile software development good to have
- Knowledge/certification in TOGAF is not required, however it is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills – both written and oral; knowledge of German is a strong asset
- Professional attitude and service orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a global team set-up
- Superior problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Willing to work in a highly demanding, changing and result-oriented team environment
- Being a technology-savvy with passion for improving business through technology
- Strong interest in shaping McKinsey's thinking around IT and IT architecture
- Candidates for this role should be entrepreneurial and self-starters who enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a dynamic and changing environment.
Who You'll Work With
You'll be based out of our Wroclaw office, working with our Digital McKinsey group. As a part of Digital McKinsey, you will work with client teams in a wide range of sectors and industries.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
Our Enterprise Architecture (EA)/IT Modernization Practice is among the world's top EA consultancies and has been responsible for some of the biggest IT architecture transformations across the globe. The practice has a unique business-driven approach and proven taxonomy for enterprise architecture transformations that allows IT and business to jointly shape and execute business strategies. We work across multiple industries and support clients on wide range of EA-related topics, e.g.: target architecture design and implementation, core banking/insurance systems replacement strategies, design of EA Management organizations
What You'll Do
As a member of Digital McKinsey you will leverage your knowledge and practical experience in the area of EA and help shape our client's Digital Architecture strategies, by influencing strategic and technical decisions. You will also have an opportunity to follow your passion in innovation and entrepreneurial-drive by designing ideas for our client's agenda.
At the same time, you will have a unique opportunity to further develop your knowledge in a dynamic environment and help shape McKinsey's EA knowledge agenda, especially around topics such as integration, 2-speed architecture, data management, robotic process automation etc.
There is flexibility to hire at either the Analyst or Senior Analyst level depending on the qualifications of the individual candidate.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top