Research Analyst - Corporate & Investment Banking
- Master's degree or similar qualifications from reputed business schools with a specialisation in Finance
- Experience in the corporate banking and/or capital markets sector
- Strong understanding of banking concepts and in-depth knowledge of financial products and/or banking operations
- Sound knowledge of industry issues and competitive trends
- Programming skills in Excel and VBA, along with database handling techniques and strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Professional attitude and service orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Superior problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
Who You'll Work With
You will work in our Knowledge Center in Gurgaon and will be a part of the Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) team within the Global Financial Institutions Center (GFIC).
GFIC is one of the largest knowledge and analytics teams and part of the FIG practice, with 145+ members across 15+ locations, focusing on financial services domains, eg., Retail banking, CIB, Asset Management and Insurance. The CIB team within GFIC also has a global footprint, with ~24 members based across Gurgaon, New York, Frankfurt and San Jose (CR), Gurgaon being the largest hub.
What You'll Do
You will support consulting teams on client engagements with research requirements on CIB related topics.
You will consolidate data across multiple sources, developing unique perspectives and creating client ready materials. You will conduct primary and secondary research within the CIB domain using proprietary and third-party data sources. You will manage the day-to-day workflow for packaging research findings in the form of client ready end products.
Over time, you will be expected to develop expertise in a specific area within CIB and drive research and development of new knowledge as well as contribute to broader knowledge development and proprietary assets. Additionally, you will be an active member of the global GFIC community and develop relationships around the globe to build on your knowledge and provide support to the broader network as needed.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top