- Undergraduate or master's degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- At least 3 years of business research experience or experience in a relevant industry or functional area
- Understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Excellent written and verbal command of English
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our Polish Knowledge Centre team in Wroclaw.
Established in 2010, this is our dedicated hub for knowledge professionals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
You'll be part of our global knowledge network, which includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
What You'll Do
You'll assist our consulting teams in sourcing, analyzing and synthesizing information to address specific business issues.
Together with your research colleagues from around the world, you will work with McKinsey consultants to conduct end-to-end research in response to specific questions. This includes sourcing information from internal as well as secondary data sources, analyzing and synthesizing this information, and creating well-organized, concise end-products).
You will develop and codify knowledge proactively on new, emerging topics that are relevant to the firm. Further, you will develop into a true thought partner for our consultants and build knowledge spikes and expertise around specific sectors or functions. We also expect that you will contribute to the further development of the Research Team by coaching less experienced colleagues, helping to design and deliver training programs, and finding new ways to create innovative services and enhance overall team spirit.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top