Regional Head of Shared Services Recruiting - Europe
- Master's degree, preferably in HR field
- 5-7 years of recruiting experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Excellent English (C1) & Polish (C2/native) language skills
- Leadership and project management experience
- Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies and processes
- Outstanding interpersonal, coaching and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
Who You'll Work WithYou will manage a team of 20 experts (Recruiters, Administrators and Researchers) located in McKinsey Poznan and Prague Service Centers. As a part of a Global Recruitment team you will collaborate with other McKinsey locations and take part in international projects.
What You'll Do
You will provide strategic leadership for regional recruiting to enhance the quality of colleagues hired into the firm.
In this role you will translate global recruiting strategies into actionable plans and lead implementation to support key talent priorities in the region. You will create and execute annual workforce plans and monitor, report and ensure delivery in accordance with KPIs and SLAs.
You will establish and communicate the strategic recruiting priorities and will work with Director of Global Recruiting and other recruiting leaders to shape and lead specific initiatives to improve recruiting effectiveness.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top