Recruitment Manager, Southeast Asia
- University degree; Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of recruiting management experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Presence and credibility, strong problem solving, analytics, and program design skills
- Excellent coach and people developer; demonstrated leadership and strategic vision
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel (pivots, analysis), PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail yet mindful of the big picture with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity; track record as a self-starter; mindful of external reputation; ability to handle confidential information with discretion, respect and care
- Ability to work collaboratively in a strong virtual and local team environment, yet work independently to see projects through to completion
- Eligibility to work in Singapore
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Singapore office and will report to the Director of Professional Development and Recruitment for Southeast Asia.
You will work closely with the Recruitment Manager for Southeast Asia, local recruiting staff and leaders, consultant teams to establish recruiting strategies to guide decisions and actions with the objective of meeting targets for distinctive, high-caliber hires.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations of the recruitment team for the region.
Your primary responsibilities will include developing state-of-the-art infrastructure and processes to optimize event planning, resource allocation, candidate identification and evaluation, pipeline management, and analysis/reporting. You will constantly stay abreast of recruiting best practices that could be implemented within the team.
You will hire, manage, develop, coach, and motivate team members and oversee recruiting budget in order to ensure that firm resources are used appropriately. You will spend some time developing and implementing special initiatives/projects to continuously improve recruiting efforts, both within your own team as well as across the region. This will help you build a strong communication, knowledge, and personal relationship network locally and with recruiting leaders in the firm.
In addition, you will participate in the broader leadership team by leading and participating in various initiatives that may overlap with or are outside of your own team.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top